They are guaranteed to bring out the best in you and your team; To bring out the Gold Medalist in the "Olympic Games Of Your Life & Work"...
1. To balance body, mind & spirit: When the body mind and spirit are aligned and healthy, you will have true success. It’s not one-sided.
2. Leadership by example: Means to practice what you preach; Instead of telling & analyzing. Be a living example. Your word is your honor.
3. The pursuit of excellence. Like an olympic champion who practices every day, you too can practice excellence, as in Aristotle’s maxim: “We are what we repeateadly do, excellence is a habit.”
4. Humanity, Goodwill, Tolerance & Team spirit towards other people, and cultures. This shows a respect for differences among us, and to see how we can work together as a team towards the common objective that will benefit all stakeholders.
5. Self-Leadership: Think and act like a Gold champion: Resilience, Resourscefulness, Self-Leadership & Self-Confidence; Never slipping into self-pity and bitterness, if there are temporary defeats. Focusing on Positive Results.
PS. These are the core values that are cultivated through The ALKISTIS Method for business teams. Read more about how I can help you and your team to achieve Gold results.