There are many ways to turn around a toxic conversation and work. Today you will learn the top seven ! Watch today's video-blog to find out more.
1. Tell that person that you are on their side.
2. Reassure them that you are not here only to convince them, but to also learn.
3. Verbalize your intentions. Be Clear
4. Avoid Assumptions.
5. Examine the other person's perspective with sincere openness and curiosity.
6. Acknowledge your responsibility.
7. Your Basic Communication Skills: Avoid Blame, Contempt & Stonewalling.
Watch today's video-blog to find out more & leave your comments below.
Find our more about LEADERSHIP-TRAINING
effective communications skills for managers.
I had family be toxic it not so much of work related I have had an aunt say something negative about what i believe in with coaching and how I talk she was judging and her way of life is perfectionism and I was't speaking the way she expected and that put emotional pressure on me. Felt insulted by what my family say about me as a person.
Leave a Reply.
DOWNLOAD A FREE SUMMARY OF
MY 3-STEP METHOD: