'The ALKISTIS Method' is an eclectic series of suites that have been created for you to develop competency in effective communications, self-management and human relations skills. It is based on an integration of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Cognitive-Behavioral Methods, Neuro-science and ancient wisdom, specifically for modern managers.
Benefits for practitioners:
-improve human relations skills,
-increase communication effectiveness,
-strengthen interpersonal relationships,
-manage stress and anger
-handle fast-changing workplace conditions
-have more confidence
-be more positive and enthusiastic
-be more pro-active
-solve problems with more ease
-be more calm and focused
Who is it for ?
Managers at all levels who seek to maximize their performance,
become stronger leaders and add more value to the organization.
"Excellence is a Habit." - Aristotle
For Full Program of 2 days click here
Past Clients Include
1-2 DAY SEMINAR
"INFLUENCE & PERSUASION"
IN THE WORKPLACE
What results can you expect ?
• become confident, positive, and relaxed in front of any audience size (3-3,000)
• grab people’s attention from the start
• use body language, props, and vocal techniques to keep listeners engaged
• transition smoothly from one point to the next
• use humor, stories, quotes, and questions skillfully
• deal with skepticism when presenting new ideas
• wrap up strongly and persuasively
Who is it for? It’s for you; A young manager or entrepreneur 30-50 y.o.
For more details contact here